Monday, May 4, 2009

The first chapter

My very first post! I have been wanting to start a blog since the beginning of time, but i never got to it due to pure laziness; and also partly because of my hectic pharmacy schedule. YES, i am a pharmacy student; a future legal drug dealer, an expert in reading doctor's handwritten prescriptions (not really there yet), a self confessed caffeine addict due to never-ending exams and a sucker for free pens and goodies from my friends at pharmaceutical companies. Okay, enough of what i do for my future living.

I was wondering, how do I kick-start a blog? After much pondering, I decided that I would write about random events that happened for the past few weeks. The last one week was uneventful, due to exams, so yeah i would definately not talk about it. Im just so glad that it's over! However, the one thing that i have learned from exams is that apart from over-frying your brains inside out, its a good way of loosing weight. haha. I lost 7 kgs since January 2009 and I'm feeling great. Not that I'm a self-obssessed weight concious freak, dont get me wrong, I just made up my mind to eat healthly and exercise more regularly to feel more alive and well!

On a sadder note, a significant day on the month of April marked the passing of my 4-month old cousin, Natasha Ng. She was born with one under developed lung and an abnormal heart. Yet, the little strength that she had made her survive for 4 months by God's grace. She's truly an inspiration to us all and we rejoice for she is now in heaven with Jesus by her side.


The Sweet lil' girl

Our family (and joel :P) created a video tribute to little Natasha. Check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFrH51Q5ZI

And yes, we had an easter production at Putra Stadium for three days. The production was good despite the hindrances :). Most importantly, people were saved and God's name was glorified. amen! Here are some snippets of the production:
















Phew. Yup, so far, that was a summary of what i was up to for the past one month. more to come! stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment